Total making time: 15 minutes
1. 3/4 a cup of nut milk (cashew, macadamia (most creamy), almond, hemp nut, hazelnut etc)
2. 1/2 a cup of ice
3. 1 frozen banana (for alternative to banana: frozen berries) (if you don't like it cold though do not freeze the banana!)
4. 1 tablespoon coconut oil
5. 2 teaspoons of cacao powder
6. 1 teaspoon of freshly ground organic coffee beans
7. 2 dates
8. 1/4 teaspoon himalayan salt
9. 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
(1 teaspoon of raw honey or maple syrup if extra sweetner needed)
1. Place all ingredients in the Vitamix or High speed Blender and blend until SMOOTH consistency. Wahla smoothie!
+ Dair Free
+ High in Anti Oxidants
+ Mostly Raw
+ Living Nutrients
+ Aids Weight Loss
+ High in Magnesium
+ Increases Energy
+ Don't use the dates unless you have a super high speed blender like the Vitamix... unless you want chunks in your smoothie!
+ Sprinkle finely ground coffee beans and cacao powder on top of the smoothie!
This recipe was made by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC March 2013, thanks to Shelley who is doing a Personalized Program at this time "THANK YOU for the inspiration to create this recipe!!!! :) !!!! Lots of love, Liana :)"
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth.