Total time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2-4 people
1 head kale
1/4 cup amino acids (Braggs non-GMO soy sauce), or use 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1/4 water.
1/3 cup sesame seeds
1. De-stem kale and tear into bite size prices.
2. Add aminos and sesame seeds and massage with your hands until well combined! That's it! Now serve and enjoy!
Add avocado and purple onion to the salad!
1. This salad is so simple and can be a base for you to add other ingredients if you like. Some people don't like kale because its bitter so adding a salty dressing like aminos, or even just salt in water, along with sesame seeds gives a great flavor!
2. Extremely nutrient dense
3. Brain food
4. Good for treating depression, anxiety, stress and fatigue
5. Accelerates weight loss
6. Sesame seeds: Skin healthy, great for weight loss, high protein, oral health, helps prevent diabetes, heart healthy, bone health, healthy blood pressure, Rheumatoid Arthritis relief, aids digestion
7. Kale: weight loss aid, high in antioxidants, skin healthy, anti-inflammatory, helps activate detoxifying enzymes in liver, immune boosting, high protein, boosts metabolism
Recipe created by Liana Werner-Gray
Photo taken on Liana's iPhone #NoFilter
This month's recipes contributed by Earth Diet Founder & Author