Total time: 30 minutes
1 pound chicken breast
1 cup whole almonds
2 teaspoons turmeric powder
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender mix the almonds, turmeric powder and salt until the mixture has a fine flour meal consistency.
2. Chop the chicken breast into strips.
3. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot place the chicken strips in the pan one by one. Sprinkle the almond mix on the chicken strips, and when golden brown flip and cook the other side. Sprinkle some more.
4. Carefully remove the nuggets from the oil.
5. As the chicken is cooking, prepare The Earth Diet Chunky Fries.
6. Serve & Enjoy!
1. Dip the nuggets and fries with The Earth Diets Ketchup.
+ High in protein
+ High in vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
+ Detoxifies the liver
+ Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
+ Prevents muscle cramping
+ GLUTEN FREE
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every recipe naturally provided by earth!