Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: makes 8 large or 16 small cookies
1 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup rice flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
3/4 vegan butter
3/4 cup plus 2 teaspoon of coconut sugar
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
2 flax egg alternative (mix 1 teaspoon flax meal with 3 teaspoons of water and set aside for 5 minutes until it is gummy like eggs)
1 cup walnuts
3/4 cup chocolate chips (from the Earth Diet chocolate brownie recipe) or 4 Chocolate Mini Bars made by Noah.
You could use any type of nut you like.
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Sift together the flours, salt and baking soda and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl or Vitamix, beat together the butter, sugar, vanilla and flax egg.
4. Add the flour to the wet mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts
6. Put on non stick paper and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
+ Gluten Free
+ Dairy Free
+ High in fiber
+ Aids weight loss
+ Immune Boosting
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every recipe naturally provided by earth!