Total time: 30 minutes
1 pound of fish
1 cup whole almonds
2 tablespoons turmeric powder
2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender mix the almonds, turmeric powder and salt until the mixture has a fine flour meal consistency with some chunks. Place on a plate.
2. Chop the fish into nugget sized pieces.
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them with a fork.
4. Dip the fish into the egg and coat them well.
5. Then, place the fish nuggets on the plate of flour meal and coat well on all sides.
6. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, carefully place the nuggets in the pan one by one. Let one side of the nugget cook until golden brown and crispy. The flip the nuggets and cook the other side.
7. Carefully remove the nuggets from the oil and serve!
For extra heat add 1 teaspoon of cayenne powder to the flour mixture.
+ Gluten Free
+ High in fiber
+ High in omega 3's
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every recipe naturally provided by earth!