Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: Makes 6 burgers
1 pound (500 g) of organic grass-fed ground beef (mince)
2 eggs beaten
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of real salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1 cup of almond meal
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. Place the beef and the rest of the ingredients except the coconut oil, in a bowl and mix thoroughly and then make into hamburger patties.
2. Fry on a medium temperature in coconut oil to your liking.
1. Serve with The Earth Diet fries and ketchup.
2. Serve on The Earth Diet bread rolls (recipe in book) or in lettuce as "lettuce wraps".
+ High in protein
+ High in fiber
+ Brain food
+ Gluten Free
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every recipe naturally provided by earth!