Total time: 10 minutes
2 pieces of organic bread that uses natural ingredients
1/2 cup of lobster (or shrimp)
1/2 an avocado
1. Toast the bread. If you like a buttery flavor, spread some olive oil or coconut oil with some salt ob the bread.
2. Mash the avocado and spread it on one piece of toast.
3. Place the lobster on the other piece of toast. Add salt and pepper to taste if you want.
4. Place the toast together and eat!
Tips: You can also not toast the bread.
+ Lobster contains essential amino acids
+ Good source of healthy fats
+ Avocados are high in Vitamin A, C and E
I realize this recipe will offend the vegans. I also realize many people are against eating shell fish. However remember my philosophy of not leaving any one out. The Earth Diet recipes are for EVERY type of eater, and some people really enjoy lobster, so this recipe is for them. Love Liana
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every recipe naturally provided by earth!