Total time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup oats
1 cup water
1. Add water and oats to the pot.
2. Bring to the boil, stir often and cook for 5 minutes or until oats are soft. You will achieve a creamy consistency.
3. Serve in a bowl and then stir in your choice of honey or maple syrup, chopped dates, chopped fruit, a dash of cinnamon and or chopped nuts.
1. You can use nut milk like almond milk instead of water.
2. Add a dash of salt to the pot when boiling for extra flavor.
+ High levels of protein
+ stabilizes blood sugar levels
+ Gluten free - unless you buy oats that do contain gluten
Recipe created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo by Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every recipe naturally provided by earth!