Total time: 30 minutes
1 pound of chicken
1 cup whole almonds
2 tablespoons turmeric powder
2 teaspoons of cayenne powder
2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender mix the almonds, turmeric powder, cayenne powder and salt until the mixture has a fine flour meal with some chunks, place on a plate.
2. Chop the chicken breast into nugget-sized pieces.
3. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
4. Dip the chicken nuggets in egg and coat well.
5. Then place the chicken nuggets on the plate of flour meal and coat well on all sides.
6. Heat the coconut oil in a pan on medium heat. When the oil is hot carefully place the nuggets on the pan one by one. Let one side of the nugget cook until it's golden brown and crispy. The flip the nuggets and cook the other side.
1. Serve with The Earth Diet Super Food Kale Salad
2. Serve with The Earth Diet Lemon Rice
3. This is the same recipe as the Chicken Nuggets, we just added cayenne pepper to make it spicy!
+ High in protein,
+ High in Vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
+ Detoxifies the liver
+ Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
+ Can Prevent muscle cramping
+ GLUTEN FREE
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every recipe naturally provided by earth!