Total time: 10 minutes
2 dark green zucchini (courgette)
4 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of black pepper
½ teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of curry
½ teaspoon of paprika
1 tablespoon of hummus
A handful of cilantro
1) Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil on a frying pan.
2) Heat the olive oil on medium heat.
3) Slice the zucchini into thin half circle slices.
4) Chop the garlic and cilantro roughly.
5) Put the zucchini and garlic and cilantro into the frying pan and saute it for about 1 minute.
6) Add the salt, curry, paprika, and black pepper.
7) Saute for another 3 minutes.
8) Add the hummus and stir until it has been distributed evenly.
9) It’s Ready! Serve it hot with pita bread.
Benefits of Zucchini:
Recipe by Samiha Umar, founder of Health Muslim Moms.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founded by Samiha, Healthy Muslim Moms is a non-profit organization dedicated to moms with a passion for living a healthier lifestyle. Her mission is to educate and improve the health and lifestyle habits of Muslim moms. Healthy Muslim Moms also provides guidance on holistic fitness (physical, mental, and emotional). Hence, you can continue to enjoy living a healthier lifestyle without any regrets. More info here.