1 small onion finely chopped
2 clove of garlic minced
¼ cup of cilantro finely chopped
1 medium tomato finely chopped
2 cups of frozen spinach
2 tablespoons of olive oil.
1 teaspoons of curry
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of cumin
¼ cup of cold water
1. Sautee the onions and garlic until golden colour on medium low heat.
2. Add the tomatoes and cilantro stir and cover for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the spinach stir well.
4. Add water and all spices.
5. Stir for 5 minutes.
Ready to serve! Serve hot as a side dish.
Benefits of Spinach
Recipe and photo by Samiha Umar, founder of Health Muslim Moms.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founded by Samiha, Healthy Muslim Moms is a non-profit organization dedicated to moms with a passion for living a healthier lifestyle. Her mission is to educate and improve the health and lifestyle habits of Muslim moms. Healthy Muslim Moms also provides guidance on holistic fitness (physical, mental, and emotional). Hence, you can continue to enjoy living a healthier lifestyle without any regrets. More info here.