2 cups Raw Cashews, soaked
3 limes, juiced
1/4 cup unfiltered olive oil
3 cloves garlic
2 tbs. nama shoyu or wheat-free tamari
large knob of ginger, chopped
1/4 cup water
1/2 tsp salt
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil
1. Grind cashews in food processor until really broken down.
2. Add remaining ingredients except cilantro & basil. Process until smooth.
3. Add cilantro and basil and pulse food processor until herbs are mixed in but not completely smooth.
Great served with Spring Rolls or poured over Brown Rice.
Pineapple Goji Dipping Sauce
-1 knob of ginger
-1/4 cup Goji Berries
-2 tsp. hot pepper sauce or a pinch or cayenne
-1/2 tsp. salt
1. Juice the pineapple & ginger.
2. Soak goji berries in juice for 30 minutes.
3. Process gojis and juice along with remaining ingredients in high speed blender until sauce is smooth.
Mixed Berry Jam
-3 cups of blended cherries
-3 cups of blended blueberries
-2 cups of blended raspberries
-3/4 cup of juiced apple
-1 cup of honey
1. Combine blueberries, cherries, raspberries, apple juice, and lemon juice in a saucepan. Place the pan over high heat, and stir until the mixture boils.
2. Add honey and continue stirring. When mixture comes to a full boil again begin timer for approximately 25 minutes. Jam is ready when it resembles thick, sticky syrup.
3. Pour jam into jars. Allow the jam to sit out for a few hours then refrigerate.
Great on Buckwheat Pancakes,