Total time: 20 minutes
1. Herbal tea of your choice, either lose leaf or tea bags. An example is green tea, chamomile, lavender and earl grey. You can even make your own mixture of herbal tea blend.
2. Raw Chocolate, either purchase it here, or make it yourself!
Here is the recipe to make it yourself:1 cup of almond meal (you can also use any other nuts!)
3/4 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and almond meal together.
2. Add the maple syrup and water and stir!
3. Taste it! If you want it sweeter add more maple, if you want it moist add water!
4. Now you have a chocolate mixture, you can roll into balls or make into brownies.
+ High in antioxidants
+ Mood boosting
+ Increasing energy
+ Aids weight loss
+ High in protein
+ Gluten free
+ Dairy free
+ Refined sugar free
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray. The photo was taken on Liana's iPhone at Cafe Paradiso in Fairfield Iowa where Noah's Raw Chocolates are available.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Recipes using earth's