Makes 12 cupcakes
1 cup of walnut meal (ground walnuts in a blender)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
1 vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and walnut meal together
2. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, salt and water and stir!
4. Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups.
5. The icing: The RAW CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
6. Garnish with coconut shavings, chopped nuts, goji berries and cacao nibs!
For vanilla cupcakes:
In a bowl mix 1 cup of almond meal or walnut meal, 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey and water if extra moisture is needed! Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups!
Makes a serve for 5 people
4 large apples
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 ½ cup of almond meal
1/3 cup of desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
5 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1. Pre-heat oven at 400F (200C).
2. On low heat in a pan toast the cinnamon, almond, coconut and 2 tablespoons of honey in coconut oil.
3. In a pot, boil apples until they are semi soft. Drain and then add 3 tablespoons of honey to the pot and stir while letting it cook together until apples are soft.
4. In an oven dish place the apple mixture with the toasted nut mixture. Place in oven for 10 minutes until the dish is well combined!
4. Serve with raw ice cream and chunky nuts!
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses