Makes 12 cupcakes
1 cup of walnut meal (ground walnuts in a blender)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
1 vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and walnut meal together
2. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, salt and water and stir!
4. Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups.
5. The icing: The RAW CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
6. Garnish with coconut shavings, chopped nuts, goji berries and cacao nibs!
For vanilla cupcakes:
In a bowl mix 1 cup of almond meal or walnut meal, 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey and water if extra moisture is needed! Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups!
Makes 1 big pie
½ cup of cacao butter (113g)
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
¼ cup almond meal
1 cup of peanut butter or almond butter or hemp butter for nut allergies
3 tablespoons of cacao powder
4 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
For the base…
1. Melt the cacao butter in the sun or extremely low heat on a stove.
2. In the pot you melted the cacao butter in; add the rest of the ingredients, honey, almond meal and cacao powder and mix well with a spoon.
3. Grease a brownie tray with coconut oil lightly (or use non-stick paper)
4. Pour the base into the tray and wobble tray until the mixture is flat and smooth.
5. Place in the freezer to harden while making the other layers! (Approx 20 minutes!)
For the icing…
6. In a bowl mash the avocado into a puree. Then add the cacao powder and honey and mix well until a chocolate icing! (You could also use blender!)
Putting it together…
7. Take the base out of the freezer. Put of layer peanut butter over chocolate base. Then spread a layer of icing over the peanut butter layer!
8. Set in fridge for two hours then cut and eat!!!
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses