This recipe is a great example of how we can enjoy delicious desserts, while releasing excess weight. Download our free 3-Day Weight Loss Guide for more!
2 tablespoons of cacao
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1. Either blend all ingredients in a food processor and make it smooth and creamy OR mash the avocado with a fork in a bowl
2. Add cacao and honey. Taste it, add more cacao if you want it more chocolate and more honey if you want it sweeter!
· Reduces the risk of heart disease, some cancers, diabetes and high cholesterol
· Prevents and assists with both rheumatoid and osteo-arthritis
· Helps to burn fat and reduce weight
· Reduces the signs of aging
· High in vitamins A, C, E, K and B6, fiber, magnesium, potassium, riboflavin, niacin, folate and pantothenic acid
Makes an abundance of ice cream to serve one or many
1 cup of cashews (or hemp seeds if nut allergies)
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
4 tablespoons of honey
1. In a powerful food processor or ice cream maker blend all ingredients until as creamy and frothy as you can make it!
2. Pour the mixture into a container and set the ice cream in the freezer overnight or until frozen.
3. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and/or chocolate sauce!
+ ADD 1 or more tablespoon of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of Cacao Powder, 3 tablespoons of Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 cup of strawberries into the blender and make “Strawberry Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of green tea to make “Green Tea Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of coffee to make “Coffee Ice Cream”
+ ADD Drop Raw Cookie Dough Balls into half frozen ice cream to make “Cookie Dough Ice Cream”
+ ADD a handful of mint leaves and a drop of mint oil to make “Mint Ice Cream”
+ ADD A handful of mint leaves & a drop of mint oil & cacao powder to make “Chocolate Mint Ice Cream”
* The more powerful the blender the creamier the ice cream will be
* Use 1 cup of dates instead of honey if you choose
Makes 12 balls
2/3 cups of rolled oats (gluten free)
2/3 cups of cashews
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
2 teaspoons of honey or maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
2 tablespoons of cacao nibs (will be the ‘chocolate chips’)
1. Blend the cashews and oats in a food processor so it makes a ‘flour meal’ consistency.
2. In a bowl add this blend, along with the vanilla, salt and honey and stir. Once all mixed add the cacao nibs and stir!
3. Taste and add water if needed, or more honey if you like it sweeter. It should be a cookie dough consistency.
4. Roll the mixture into balls.
5. On a plate roll the balls in cacao powder.
6. Eat and enjoy! Keep in fridge.
+ADD Peanut Butter to make it “Peanut Butter Cookie Dough”
* You can make this without cacao nibs
* Use Vanilla Beans if possible. If not use Vanilla Extract the kind without added sugar – check the ingredients on the back!
· Rich in iron, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium and zinc
· Good source of phytochemicals, antioxidants, and protein
· Rich in copper for good skin
· Lowers cholesterol
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses