Recipe designed by www.ChefElyse.com
Cashew Lucuma Ice Cream:
1. 4 Cups cashews soaked overnight
2. juice of 1 lemon
3. 1/2 Cup maple syrup
4. 1/2 Cup melted coconut oil
5. 2 Tbl vanilla extract or vanilla bean
6. 3 Tbl Lucuma powder (if you cannot find lucuma the recipe will work without it. Or replace it with macca powder. You can also add 1 teaspoon of macca podwer to this recipe!)
7. dash of himalayn or celtic sea salt
1. combine ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth
2. dollop onto pan lined with parchment paper or into cupcake liners
3. freeze 2 to 3 hours
Raw Chocolate Topping:
1. 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
2. 1/4 Cup Coconut Oilor cacao butter (melted)
3. 2/3 Cup Cacao Powder
1. Put ingredients in blender - Maple syrup first, then coconut oil, then cacao - blend until smooth
2. Pour over lucuma ice cream mounds
Makes an abundance of ice cream to serve one or many
1 cup of cashews (or hemp seeds if nut allergies)
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
4 tablespoons of honey
1. In a powerful food processor or ice cream maker blend all ingredients until as creamy and frothy as you can make it!
2. Pour the mixture into a container and set the ice cream in the freezer overnight or until frozen.
3. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and/or chocolate sauce!
+ ADD 1 or more tablespoon of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of Cacao Powder, 3 tablespoons of Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 cup of strawberries into the blender and make “Strawberry Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of green tea to make “Green Tea Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of coffee to make “Coffee Ice Cream”
+ ADD Drop Raw Cookie Dough Balls into half frozen ice cream to make “Cookie Dough Ice Cream”
+ ADD a handful of mint leaves and a drop of mint oil to make “Mint Ice Cream”
+ ADD A handful of mint leaves & a drop of mint oil & cacao powder to make “Chocolate Mint Ice Cream”
* The more powerful the blender the creamier the ice cream will be
* Use 1 cup of dates instead of honey if you choose
Makes 12 balls
2/3 cups of rolled oats (gluten free)
2/3 cups of cashews
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
2 teaspoons of honey or maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
2 tablespoons of cacao nibs (will be the ‘chocolate chips’)
1. Blend the cashews and oats in a food processor so it makes a ‘flour meal’ consistency.
2. In a bowl add this blend, along with the vanilla, salt and honey and stir. Once all mixed add the cacao nibs and stir!
3. Taste and add water if needed, or more honey if you like it sweeter. It should be a cookie dough consistency.
4. Roll the mixture into balls.
5. On a plate roll the balls in cacao powder.
6. Eat and enjoy! Keep in fridge.
+ADD Peanut Butter to make it “Peanut Butter Cookie Dough”
* You can make this without cacao nibs
* Use Vanilla Beans if possible. If not use Vanilla Extract the kind without added sugar – check the ingredients on the back!
· Rich in iron, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium and zinc
· Good source of phytochemicals, antioxidants, and protein
· Rich in copper for good skin
· Lowers cholesterol
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses