Makes 10 squares
1. In a blender place the shredded coconut, rolled oats and almond meal and pulse together until flour consistency, a bit of texture left in this mixture is good! Pour into a bowl.
2. Place in all other ingredients except blueberries and mix well until it becomes a cookie dough consistency .
3. In a brownie tray lined with baking paper and/or greased with coconut oil place half the mixture and flatten it out. Then add the blueberries and evenly space. Then add the rest of the mixture on top and press down firmly.
4. Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Then cut into squares and serve!
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup almond meal
½ cup coconut milk
¾ cup (90g) of cacao butter melted in the sun or very low heat
1/3 cup of honey
2 punnets of blueberries
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract or shavings of 2 vanilla beans
High in antioxidants and fibre
Good source of selenium
Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
Good for women postmenopausal
This recipe is a great example of how we can enjoy delicious desserts, while releasing excess weight. Download our free 3-Day Weight Loss Guide for more!
1 cup of almond meal (you can also use any other nuts!)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
5 tablespoons of fine shaved coconut flakes
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and almond meal together
2. Add the maple syrup and water and stir!
3. Roll them into balls!
4. Then roll them into shaved coconut!
+ Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for more of a coconut taste!
- Rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals
- High in magnesium
- Great workout food
- For weight loss
- High in protein
- Good amount of folate
Makes an abundance of ice cream to serve one or many
1 cup of cashews (or hemp seeds if nut allergies)
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
4 tablespoons of honey
1. In a powerful food processor or ice cream maker blend all ingredients until as creamy and frothy as you can make it!
2. Pour the mixture into a container and set the ice cream in the freezer overnight or until frozen.
3. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and/or chocolate sauce!
+ ADD 1 or more tablespoon of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of Cacao Powder, 3 tablespoons of Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 cup of strawberries into the blender and make “Strawberry Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of green tea to make “Green Tea Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of coffee to make “Coffee Ice Cream”
+ ADD Drop Raw Cookie Dough Balls into half frozen ice cream to make “Cookie Dough Ice Cream”
+ ADD a handful of mint leaves and a drop of mint oil to make “Mint Ice Cream”
+ ADD A handful of mint leaves & a drop of mint oil & cacao powder to make “Chocolate Mint Ice Cream”
* The more powerful the blender the creamier the ice cream will be
* Use 1 cup of dates instead of honey if you choose
Makes a serve for 5 people
4 large apples
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 ½ cup of almond meal
1/3 cup of desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
5 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1. Pre-heat oven at 400F (200C).
2. On low heat in a pan toast the cinnamon, almond, coconut and 2 tablespoons of honey in coconut oil.
3. In a pot, boil apples until they are semi soft. Drain and then add 3 tablespoons of honey to the pot and stir while letting it cook together until apples are soft.
4. In an oven dish place the apple mixture with the toasted nut mixture. Place in oven for 10 minutes until the dish is well combined!
4. Serve with raw ice cream and chunky nuts!
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses