Recipe designed by www.ChefElyse.com
Cashew Lucuma Ice Cream:
1. 4 Cups cashews soaked overnight
2. juice of 1 lemon
3. 1/2 Cup maple syrup
4. 1/2 Cup melted coconut oil
5. 2 Tbl vanilla extract or vanilla bean
6. 3 Tbl Lucuma powder (if you cannot find lucuma the recipe will work without it. Or replace it with macca powder. You can also add 1 teaspoon of macca podwer to this recipe!)
7. dash of himalayn or celtic sea salt
1. combine ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth
2. dollop onto pan lined with parchment paper or into cupcake liners
3. freeze 2 to 3 hours
Raw Chocolate Topping:
1. 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
2. 1/4 Cup Coconut Oilor cacao butter (melted)
3. 2/3 Cup Cacao Powder
1. Put ingredients in blender - Maple syrup first, then coconut oil, then cacao - blend until smooth
2. Pour over lucuma ice cream mounds
This recipe is a great example of how we can enjoy delicious desserts, while releasing excess weight. Download our free 3-Day Weight Loss Guide for more!
1 cup of almond meal (you can also use any other nuts!)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
5 tablespoons of fine shaved coconut flakes
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and almond meal together
2. Add the maple syrup and water and stir!
3. Roll them into balls!
4. Then roll them into shaved coconut!
+ Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for more of a coconut taste!
- Rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals
- High in magnesium
- Great workout food
- For weight loss
- High in protein
- Good amount of folate
Makes an abundance of ice cream to serve one or many
1 cup of cashews (or hemp seeds if nut allergies)
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
4 tablespoons of honey
1. In a powerful food processor or ice cream maker blend all ingredients until as creamy and frothy as you can make it!
2. Pour the mixture into a container and set the ice cream in the freezer overnight or until frozen.
3. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and/or chocolate sauce!
+ ADD 1 or more tablespoon of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of Cacao Powder, 3 tablespoons of Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 cup of strawberries into the blender and make “Strawberry Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of green tea to make “Green Tea Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of coffee to make “Coffee Ice Cream”
+ ADD Drop Raw Cookie Dough Balls into half frozen ice cream to make “Cookie Dough Ice Cream”
+ ADD a handful of mint leaves and a drop of mint oil to make “Mint Ice Cream”
+ ADD A handful of mint leaves & a drop of mint oil & cacao powder to make “Chocolate Mint Ice Cream”
* The more powerful the blender the creamier the ice cream will be
* Use 1 cup of dates instead of honey if you choose
Makes a serve for 5 people
4 large apples
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 ½ cup of almond meal
1/3 cup of desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
5 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1. Pre-heat oven at 400F (200C).
2. On low heat in a pan toast the cinnamon, almond, coconut and 2 tablespoons of honey in coconut oil.
3. In a pot, boil apples until they are semi soft. Drain and then add 3 tablespoons of honey to the pot and stir while letting it cook together until apples are soft.
4. In an oven dish place the apple mixture with the toasted nut mixture. Place in oven for 10 minutes until the dish is well combined!
4. Serve with raw ice cream and chunky nuts!
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses