½ cup rice flour
½ cup whole meal flour
1/2 cup buckwheat
½ cup water (add another 1/3 cup to make crepes)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup and then more for serving
Oil for cooking
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients. Whisk until a fine blend.
2. Heat a fry pan with oil. When the oil is hot pour the batter into the fry pan.
3. When you see bubbles flip the pancake!
4. Serve with maple syrup or honey and fresh fruit! OR RAW ICE CREAM!
+ADD 2 tablespoons of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Pancakes”
+ADD Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Pancakes”
* You could use almond meal as an alternative to one of the flours
* Use olive oil or coconut oil to replace the egg for a vegan option
* Replace the whole meal flour with more buckwheat and rice flour to
make it GLUTEN FREE
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses