Makes 12 cupcakes
1 cup of walnut meal (ground walnuts in a blender)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
1 vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and walnut meal together
2. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, salt and water and stir!
4. Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups.
5. The icing: The RAW CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
6. Garnish with coconut shavings, chopped nuts, goji berries and cacao nibs!
For vanilla cupcakes:
In a bowl mix 1 cup of almond meal or walnut meal, 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey and water if extra moisture is needed! Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups!
Makes 12 balls
2/3 cups of rolled oats (gluten free)
2/3 cups of cashews
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
2 teaspoons of honey or maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
2 tablespoons of cacao nibs (will be the ‘chocolate chips’)
1. Blend the cashews and oats in a food processor so it makes a ‘flour meal’ consistency.
2. In a bowl add this blend, along with the vanilla, salt and honey and stir. Once all mixed add the cacao nibs and stir!
3. Taste and add water if needed, or more honey if you like it sweeter. It should be a cookie dough consistency.
4. Roll the mixture into balls.
5. On a plate roll the balls in cacao powder.
6. Eat and enjoy! Keep in fridge.
+ADD Peanut Butter to make it “Peanut Butter Cookie Dough”
* You can make this without cacao nibs
* Use Vanilla Beans if possible. If not use Vanilla Extract the kind without added sugar – check the ingredients on the back!
· Rich in iron, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium and zinc
· Good source of phytochemicals, antioxidants, and protein
· Rich in copper for good skin
· Lowers cholesterol
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses