Makes 1 big pie
½ cup of cacao butter (113g)
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
¼ cup almond meal
1 cup of peanut butter or almond butter or hemp butter for nut allergies
3 tablespoons of cacao powder
4 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
For the base…
1. Melt the cacao butter in the sun or extremely low heat on a stove.
2. In the pot you melted the cacao butter in; add the rest of the ingredients, honey, almond meal and cacao powder and mix well with a spoon.
3. Grease a brownie tray with coconut oil lightly (or use non-stick paper)
4. Pour the base into the tray and wobble tray until the mixture is flat and smooth.
5. Place in the freezer to harden while making the other layers! (Approx 20 minutes!)
For the icing…
6. In a bowl mash the avocado into a puree. Then add the cacao powder and honey and mix well until a chocolate icing! (You could also use blender!)
Putting it together…
7. Take the base out of the freezer. Put of layer peanut butter over chocolate base. Then spread a layer of icing over the peanut butter layer!
8. Set in fridge for two hours then cut and eat!!!
½ cup rice flour
½ cup whole meal flour
1/2 cup buckwheat
½ cup water (add another 1/3 cup to make crepes)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup and then more for serving
Oil for cooking
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients. Whisk until a fine blend.
2. Heat a fry pan with oil. When the oil is hot pour the batter into the fry pan.
3. When you see bubbles flip the pancake!
4. Serve with maple syrup or honey and fresh fruit! OR RAW ICE CREAM!
+ADD 2 tablespoons of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Pancakes”
+ADD Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Pancakes”
* You could use almond meal as an alternative to one of the flours
* Use olive oil or coconut oil to replace the egg for a vegan option
* Replace the whole meal flour with more buckwheat and rice flour to
make it GLUTEN FREE
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses