1 cup of almond meal (you can also use any other nuts or hemp protein!)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
4 tablespoons of peanut butter
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and almond meal together
2. Add the maple syrup and water and stir!
3. Add 4 tablespoons of peanut butter! (add more if you like!)
4. Mix it together for a marble affect and then roll into balls!
+ You could use almond butter as an alternative!
Makes 12 cups
100g Raw Cacao Butter (3/4 a cup)
½ cup of almond meal (or hemp seed meal)
2-6 tablespoons of Raw Cacao Powder (to taste)
1-3 tablespoons of maple syrup, honey (or more to taste)
½ a jar of Organic Peanut Butter (or hemp butter)
Mini or large baking Cups
1. Melt the cacao butter in the sun or on very low heat in a pot. Once it is melted add the cacao powder, almond meal and maple syrup and whisk well. Taste it, if it needs more sweet add more maple!
2. Spoon the chocolate mix into each baking cup to fill the bottom of each one just under half way full! Make sure you only use half the chocolate mix as you will need it for the top half of the cup! Place in the freezer to set for 15 minutes
3. Remove the chocolate cups from the freezer and put a spoon of peanut butter on top. Then add more chocolate mix so you don’t see the peanut butter! Place back in the freezer to set!
The Earth Diet CHOCOLATE CUPS are available in New York at:
+ Organic Corner www.organiccornerny.com
+ The Water Well www.thewaterwellny.com
Makes 1 big pie
½ cup of cacao butter (113g)
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
¼ cup almond meal
1 cup of peanut butter or almond butter or hemp butter for nut allergies
3 tablespoons of cacao powder
4 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
For the base…
1. Melt the cacao butter in the sun or extremely low heat on a stove.
2. In the pot you melted the cacao butter in; add the rest of the ingredients, honey, almond meal and cacao powder and mix well with a spoon.
3. Grease a brownie tray with coconut oil lightly (or use non-stick paper)
4. Pour the base into the tray and wobble tray until the mixture is flat and smooth.
5. Place in the freezer to harden while making the other layers! (Approx 20 minutes!)
For the icing…
6. In a bowl mash the avocado into a puree. Then add the cacao powder and honey and mix well until a chocolate icing! (You could also use blender!)
Putting it together…
7. Take the base out of the freezer. Put of layer peanut butter over chocolate base. Then spread a layer of icing over the peanut butter layer!
8. Set in fridge for two hours then cut and eat!!!
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses