Recipe designed by www.ChefElyse.com
Cashew Lucuma Ice Cream:
1. 4 Cups cashews soaked overnight
2. juice of 1 lemon
3. 1/2 Cup maple syrup
4. 1/2 Cup melted coconut oil
5. 2 Tbl vanilla extract or vanilla bean
6. 3 Tbl Lucuma powder (if you cannot find lucuma the recipe will work without it. Or replace it with macca powder. You can also add 1 teaspoon of macca podwer to this recipe!)
7. dash of himalayn or celtic sea salt
1. combine ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth
2. dollop onto pan lined with parchment paper or into cupcake liners
3. freeze 2 to 3 hours
Raw Chocolate Topping:
1. 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
2. 1/4 Cup Coconut Oilor cacao butter (melted)
3. 2/3 Cup Cacao Powder
1. Put ingredients in blender - Maple syrup first, then coconut oil, then cacao - blend until smooth
2. Pour over lucuma ice cream mounds
Makes 10 squares
1. In a blender place the shredded coconut, rolled oats and almond meal and pulse together until flour consistency, a bit of texture left in this mixture is good! Pour into a bowl.
2. Place in all other ingredients except blueberries and mix well until it becomes a cookie dough consistency .
3. In a brownie tray lined with baking paper and/or greased with coconut oil place half the mixture and flatten it out. Then add the blueberries and evenly space. Then add the rest of the mixture on top and press down firmly.
4. Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Then cut into squares and serve!
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup almond meal
½ cup coconut milk
¾ cup (90g) of cacao butter melted in the sun or very low heat
1/3 cup of honey
2 punnets of blueberries
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract or shavings of 2 vanilla beans
High in antioxidants and fibre
Good source of selenium
Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
Good for women postmenopausal
Makes 12 cupcakes
1 cup of walnut meal (ground walnuts in a blender)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
1 vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and walnut meal together
2. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, salt and water and stir!
4. Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups.
5. The icing: The RAW CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
6. Garnish with coconut shavings, chopped nuts, goji berries and cacao nibs!
For vanilla cupcakes:
In a bowl mix 1 cup of almond meal or walnut meal, 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey and water if extra moisture is needed! Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups!
Makes an abundance of ice cream to serve one or many
1 cup of cashews (or hemp seeds if nut allergies)
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
4 tablespoons of honey
1. In a powerful food processor or ice cream maker blend all ingredients until as creamy and frothy as you can make it!
2. Pour the mixture into a container and set the ice cream in the freezer overnight or until frozen.
3. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and/or chocolate sauce!
+ ADD 1 or more tablespoon of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of Cacao Powder, 3 tablespoons of Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 cup of strawberries into the blender and make “Strawberry Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of green tea to make “Green Tea Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of coffee to make “Coffee Ice Cream”
+ ADD Drop Raw Cookie Dough Balls into half frozen ice cream to make “Cookie Dough Ice Cream”
+ ADD a handful of mint leaves and a drop of mint oil to make “Mint Ice Cream”
+ ADD A handful of mint leaves & a drop of mint oil & cacao powder to make “Chocolate Mint Ice Cream”
* The more powerful the blender the creamier the ice cream will be
* Use 1 cup of dates instead of honey if you choose
The Earth Diet
Every recipe uses