Ingredients: for 3 cups of almond milk
1 cup of soaked almonds overnight (or for 7 hours)
3 cups of water
3 dates or 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla bean extract
+ ADD 1 teaspoon of cacao powder for chocolate milk!
+ ADD ½ cup strawberries for strawberry milk!
*Use any kind of nut for this nut milk! Like cashews or brazil nuts!
*If you have a nut allergy use HEMP SEEDS instead
1. Pop the almonds out of their skins
2. Add all ingredients to the blender and mix together until a smooth milky consistency!
· Cleaner and healthier alternative to dairy milk!
Ideal brain food to help with intellectual brain function and focus
· Lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels in the blood which helps to reduce the risk of Heart disease, obesity and diabetes
· Aids in weight loss
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth!