Ingredients: for 3 cups of almond milk
1 cup of soaked almonds overnight (or for 7 hours)
3 cups of water
3 dates or 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla bean extract
+ ADD 1 teaspoon of cacao powder for chocolate milk!
+ ADD ½ cup strawberries for strawberry milk!
*Use any kind of nut for this nut milk! Like cashews or brazil nuts!
*If you have a nut allergy use HEMP SEEDS instead
1. Pop the almonds out of their skins
2. Add all ingredients to the blender and mix together until a smooth milky consistency!
· Cleaner and healthier alternative to dairy milk!
Ideal brain food to help with intellectual brain function and focus
· Lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels in the blood which helps to reduce the risk of Heart disease, obesity and diabetes
· Aids in weight loss
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
1. Bust a hole open in the coconut and drain the liquid into a cup!
2. Crack the coconut completely open and scrape out the white coconut pulp flesh
3. Add the coconut flesh and water into a blender and process together until a smooth creamy coconut milk!
+ADD 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean extract
· Coconut milk contains lauric acid, antimicrobial lipids and capric acid, which have antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties
· Fights viruses
· Aids weight loss
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth!