Total making time: 20 minutes
2 cups of brown rice pasta
4 cups of water
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt (add more to your taste)
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast (add more if you like it cheesier)
1/2 cup of fresh cilantro/coriander
1. In a pot bring 4 cups of water to the boil. Add the brown rice pasta. Cook for 15 minutes or until soft, on medium heat. Drain the pasta when done and add the pasta back to a dry pot.
2. In the pot, add to the pasta, the coconut oil. Stir it through until melted throughout the pasta.
3. Stir in the nutritional yeast.
4. Stir in the salt. Taste it. If you want it saltier add more salt.
5. Serve the pasta in bowls!
5. Serve with chopped avocado cubes and cilantro.
+ ADD peas if you like peas!
+ ADD a squeeze of lemon juice if you want zing.
+ ADD Cayenne Pepper if you like it spicy!
This recipe is GLUTEN FREE, soy free, dairy free! A great alternative to pasta! Tastes like cheesy pasta!
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in New York, February 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
TED style Buffalo Wings!
Total making time: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
24 Organic and Free Range Chicken Wings
1 cup Nutritional Yeast
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Honey (or maple syrup)
For Hot Sauce:
10 large red peppers (capsicum)
2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tablespoons of lime/lemon juice
8 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons of cracked black pepper
1 tablespoon of ginger
2 tablespoons of Cayenne Pepper
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 F.
2. Make the hot sauce: Remove the stems and seeds from the peppers. Place all Hot Sauce ingredients into a food processor and blend. Pour into a pot and bring to the boil on high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until sauce thickens.
3. Oil an oven dish with coconut oil. Place the chicken wings in. Add half the hot sauce.
4. Cook for 35 minutes and then make more sauce to add...
5. In a bowl mix the rest of the Hot Sauce with 1/2 cup of honey and 3/4 cup of nutritional yeast. Add this sauce to the chicken wings. Sprinkle 1/4 cup nutritional yeast on top and then cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Serve with quinoa!
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth.