This tea is super high in antioxidants, can accelerate weight loss and suppress cravings for sugar and junk foods. A refreshing drink to keep in your fridge after a workout or sauna.
Total time: 30 minutes
2 teaspoons of green tea leaves or 2 tea bags
4 cups of water
1 cup ice
1. Add the water and tea to a pot, or a kettle and bring to the boil.
2. Turn off the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes before placing in the freezer with the ice cubes for 15 minutes until it is cold.
3. Drink when chilled!
1. Squeeze lemon into the tea for extra nutrients!
2. Make up a big batch of tea and keep it in the fridge for whenever you want it!
3. Choose any flavor tea you like for example black, jasmine, chai etc
+ Simple and 3 whole ingredients
+ Provides the body with nutrition
+ High in antioxidants
+ Immune boosting
+ Can be used to treat depression, anxiety and stress
+ Increases energy
+ Good to heal skin issues including acne, eczema and psoriasis
+ Accelerates weight loss
+ Suppresses cravings for refined sugar and junk foods
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Recipe credit: By Liana Werner-Gray and inspired by Roxxe in NYC.
Photo thanks Roxxe NYC Photography
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Author of The Earth Diet Book.