Total time: 25 minutes
2 large potatoes
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons of almond milk or water
1/2 teaspoon salt and ground pepper to season
1 yellow onion, chopped
2 tablespoons sesame oil
8 lamb chops
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. In a large pot add the potatoes and water and bring to a boil. Boil them for 15-20 minutes or until they are completely soft. As the potatoes are boiling, prepare the lamb chops...
2. Heat a fry pan to medium-high with the sesame oil. Add the onion and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the lamb chops to the pan and cook on each side for 4 minutes (or until your desire). Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the chops when they have a minute left on each side.
3. When the potatoes are done, drain them, and then add the oil, almond milk, salt and pepper and mash until smooth.
4. Serve the lamb chops and mash potato on a plate together. Eat and enjoy!
+ High in protein
+ Mashed potato: High in vitamin C, Comfort food, Can help with depression, anxiety and mood, Relaxes the muscles, High in vitamin B6
+ Good brain food
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray
Photo thanks Rock'n Raw Photos - Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Author of The Earth Diet Book.