Makes: For 4 people
Estimated total time to make: 30 minutes
1 bag of brown rice pasta
1 bunch of watercress
1 bunch of spinach
1 bunch of cherry tomatoes
5 cloves of garlic
Choose extra virgin coconut oil or olive oil for cooking
1. Boil the pasta until cooked. Add 2 pinches of salt to the water and a tablespoon of olive oil.
2. While pasta is boiling, in a fry pan heat the oil and cooked the diced onions and garlic on medium heat until caramelized.
3. When the pasta is cooked add it to the onion and garlic and stir.
4. Add 1 tablespoon himalayan salt, kale, spinach and water cress to the fry pan and toss together until the greens are wilted.
5. Serve to a plate and garnish with cherry tomatoes and fresh basil!
+ ADD avocado cubes
+ ADD a squeeze of lemon
+ ADD cayenne pepper to make it spice
+ ADD nutritional yeast to make it taste cheesy
+ ADD a handful of fresh basil at the end
This recipe is VEGAN. It is also GLUTEN FREE, dairy free, soy free.
This recipe was crated by Liana Werner-Gray January 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth.