Total time: 25 minutes
Makes 8 pancakes
3/4 cup rice flour
3/4 cup buckwheat flour
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups water
1 tablespoon olive oil
Coconut oil for cooking
Maple syrup for drizzling over the pancakes when done!
1. Sift flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl and form a well.
2. Whisk olive oil and water together and pour on flour. Mix well with spoon until smooth.
3. Add the maple syrup and mix well.
4. Add oil to a pan and set on medium heat, and pour batter into fry pan. Flip when you see bubbles. When they are golden brown they are ready! Serve with maple syrup!
+ Refined sugar free
+ Dairy free
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray. Photo taken on Liana's iPhone for Instagram.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
This month's recipes are by Liana Werner-Gray, Founder and CEO of The Earth Diet.