Total time: 30 minutes plus 8 hours in the dehydrator
Prepare this the night before and have breakfast ready and waiting for you in the morning :)
8 field mushrooms
3 ripe tomatoes
Juice of 1 lemon
Pinch of salt
1. Slice tomatoes in half
2. De-stem mushrooms
3. Mix oil and lemon juice together
4. Marinate mushrooms and tomatoes in olive oil mixture and leave for 20 minutes
5. Set dehydrator to 42 degrees
6. Layer mushrooms and tomatoes in dehydrator and cook for 8 hours
High in Vitamin C
Great for your skin
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Chizelle who is a Mentor for The Earth Diet Personalized Programs.
Photo thanks to Chizelle
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved