"This smoothie is soo creamy and delicious, It is perfect for summer"~Jessie Jean, Health Coach
"Coconut, the other white meat" ~CocoJack
"Refreshing and cooling"
Click to set custom HTML
Total Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2-4 people
1. Use the Coco Jack tool to cut open your coconut
2. Pour the coconut water and scrape the meat into a high speed blender like a Vitamix along with cinnamon
3. Blend on high speed and pour into glasses and top it off with a dash of cinnamon
· Add ice if you want it to be colder
· Add cardamom or spice of choice for a different flavor
Recipe and photo by Jessie Jean. Health Coach for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Jessie Jean here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Born and raised on Long Island New York, Jessie Jean loves to travel and explore many variety of plant based foods. She is a creative cook and food preparer. She enjoys ecstatic dance, yoga, meditation and being outdoors. along with her intuitive abilities and empathic nature, Jessie Jean is a passionate hard working Earth Diet health coach. She studied with the BodyMind Institute and is currently studying with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.