Total Time: 20 minutes
· One local organic egg
· ½ cup of spinach
· ½ cup of kale
· ¼ tomato diced into pieces
· ¼ coconut oil
· 1 small Garlic clove minced
· Coconut aminos, sea salt, nutritional yeast and pepper to taste
1. Saute garlic in coconut oil and add greens until they are wilted
2. Once greens and garlic are cooked place in bowl
3. Fry egg in coconut oil
4. Chop up tomato
5. Place egg over greens and garnish with tomato
6. Drizzle coconut aminos, nutritional yeast, sea salt and pepper
o High in protein
o Gluten free
o High in Vitamin K,Vitamin A and manganese
Recipe and photo by Jessie Jean. Health Coach for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Jessie Jean here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Born and raised on Long Island New York, Jessie Jean loves to travel and explore many variety of plant based foods. She is a creative cook and food preparer. She enjoys ecstatic dance, yoga, meditation and being outdoors. along with her intuitive abilities and empathic nature, Jessie Jean is a passionate hard working Earth Diet health coach. She studied with the BodyMind Institute and is currently studying with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.