Total time: 25 minutes
4 brown rice wraps (or collard greens to wrap)
1 pound of organic free range chicken breast (500g)
1/2 a head of kale or lettuce
1 cup of The Earth Diet Ketchup
1/4 cup of maple syrup or honey
1/2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (more if you like it hott!)
3 teaspoons of chipotle powder
1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil for cooking
1. Chop the chicken into strips.
2. Heat a fry pan with coconut oil. There should be enough to well cover the bottom of the pan.
3. Cook the chicken until you see no more pink flesh, it should all be white.
4. While the chicken is cooking make the sauce, in a bowl mix the ketchup, honey, cayenne & chipotle pepper.
5. When the chicken is white, pour the sauce over the chicken and continue to cook for a few minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Put a layer of lettuce or kale on each wrap, add a layer of avocado next. Then finish by layering with the chicken!
1. If you want a cheesy sauce add 1-2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast to the sauce!
2. You could add more chipotle and cayenne pepper if you want to.
+ High in Protein
+ Gluten Free
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth.