Total time: 10 minutes
1 cup almond milk
1 1/2 cups of ice
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
2 of The Earth Diet chocolate peanut butter cups
1. Add the almond milk, ice, cacao powder and dates to a blender like a Vitamix and blend until smooth.
2. Add the peanut butter cups and blend well.
1. You can substitute the dates for 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey for a sweetener.
2. If you would like more chocolate and peanut butter chunks in your smoothie then don't blend on high speed on action number 2.
+ Gluten Free
+ Increases Energy
+ High in Magnesium
+ High Protein
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth.