Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 people
1/2 pound salmon (2 fillets)
1/2 cup crushed pecans
1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil
1 teaspoon of avocado oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1/4 cup coconut oil for cooking
1. Put the salmon in a bowl. Pour the avocado and coconut oil over the salmon. Cover the salmon in pecans. Add the salt.
2. Heat a fry pan on medium heat with coconut oil. Add the salmon fillets. Cook on one side until you see half of the salmon meat turn a cooked light pink, then flip. Cook until well done or how you enjoy your salmon. Total cooking time 8-15 minutes.
3. Serve on plate with a squeeze of lemon.
1. Goes well serving with mashed avocado and quinoa!
2. If you don't have avocado oil, you can use coconut oil.
+ High in Protein
+ High in Omega 3
+ Gluten Free
+ For skin health
+ For hair health
EVERY single recipe on this website uses natures ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Noah Loin founder of Noah's Rock'n Raw Chocolates 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos - Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth.