Total time: 10 minutes making, 30 minutes setting
Serves: 2 people (Makes 100g of chocolate)
¾ cup of cacao butter (96g)
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
1/2 cup almond meal (or hemp seeds blended to powder meal form)
1. Melt the cacao butter either in the sun or very low on the stove.
2. Add the melted cacao butter, cacao powder & honey to a bowl & stir well so it all blends in together.
3. Add the almond meal and stir well. It should be smooth.
4. Set it in chocolate molds or a baking dish and let it set in the freezer or fridge until hard!
+ Use raw honey instead of Maple Syrup for raw option
+ High in Magnesium
+ High in Antioxidants
+ Accelerates Weight Loss
+ Mood Boosting
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth.