"Even in the warmer months, if it's not too hot, I'll crave something hearty, cooked, and substantial. Those times call for a dish like this; dense in flavor, nutrients, and fulfilling." -Salvatore, Earth Diet Health Mentor
Total Time: 30 minutes
1/2 cup red quinoa
1/2 vidalia onion chopped
2 cups peas, corn, & carrots organic mix
1 red potato
5 oz frozen spinach
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 cup water
Salt & black pepper
Organic herb blend
1. Add water and coconut oil to a pot and bring to a boil
2. Add in quinoa, onion, potato, and other veggies, lower heat and cover
3. Once the water has almost fully dissolved (about 20 minutes), stir in other ingredients
4. Serve and enjoy
- Nutrient dense
- Hearty and filling
- Packed with protein
- High fiber
- Rich in essential vitamins & minerals
Recipe and photo by Salvatore Fiteni, Health Mentor for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Salvatore here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Hailing from Long Island, NY, Salvatore is a musician, health coach, blogger, and someone on a journey of personal growth who wants to share the tools he picks up along the way with others looking to transform their life for the better.