Total Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 as a side
1/2 cup lima beans
1 cup of spinach
2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Cook spinach in coconut oil
2. Once spinach is cooked, add beans and other ingredients
3. Stir well and serve as a side
*Serve with Curried Tempeh!
- Nutrient dense
- Hearty and filling
- Packed with protein
- High fiber
- Rich in essential vitamins & minerals
Recipe and photo by Salvatore Fiteni, Health Mentor for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Salvatore here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Hailing from Long Island, NY, Salvatore is a musician, health coach, blogger, and someone on a journey of personal growth who wants to share the tools he picks up along the way with others looking to transform their life for the better.