"I love the simplicity of this recipe. If you have a variety of vegetables and don't know what to do with them, just put a bunch on a tray with oil and spices and throw it in the oven. Serve with a grain and it's good to go!'
-Salvatore, Earth Diet Health Mentor
Total Time: 30-40 minutes
Serves: 2-4 as a side
2 potatoes cut into bite sizes
1 cauliflower chopped into pieces
1 red pepper chopped
1 red onion chopped
6 whole garlic cloves
6 pieces of asparagus chopped into small peices
1/4 cup olive oil
Phresh salt (or any other salt) & black pepper
Dried basil (or any other herb or spice you prefer, you can experiment with this recipe)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 F and Line the tray with about half of the oil
2. Add veggies to the tray
3. Drizzle remainder of oil on top
4. Once oven is pre-heated add the tray to the oven
5. Cook for about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender (poke with fork)
6. Add salt, pepper, and basil to the top when done
Benefits: Immune boosting, vegan, simple, easy to make, light and filling, colorful, yummy.
*Serve with Cheesy Quinoa, or any other grain or pasta.
Recipe and photo by Salvatore Fiteni, Health Mentor for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Salvatore here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Hailing from Long Island, NY, Salvatore is a musician, health coach, blogger, and someone on a journey of personal growth who wants to share the tools he picks up along the way with others looking to transform their life for the better.