Total Time: 20 minutes
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup hemp seeds
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons maple syrup
3 tablespoons cacao powder
1. Process seeds and oats until it becomes a powdery meal using a food processor
2. Add all other ingredients and process until mixed properly
3. Roll into balls and serve
Benefits of Hemp Seeds:- Great source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA in balance
- High Protein
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Immune boosting
- Great for post exercise muscle recovery
- Alternative to nuts for those with nut allergies
Recipe and photo by Salvatore Fiteni, Health Mentor for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Salvatore here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Hailing from Long Island, NY, Salvatore is a musician, health coach, blogger, and someone on a journey of personal growth who wants to share the tools he picks up along the way with others looking to transform their life for the better.