"I wanted to make a recipe that you could prepare right in the bowl that it would be eaten from. I like to keep things simple and the less clean up, the better. I also love that this recipe, unlike many of my creations from this past, doesn't rely on a crazy amount of spices and extra ingredients." -Salvatore Fiteni
Total Time: 10 minutes
1 avocado cut into squares
1 large tomato diced
4 cups of raw, de-stemmed, torn up kale
1/2 white onion sliced
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt & black pepper to taste
Optional: sprinkle lemon and/or your favorite spices (I like to keep this one simple to taste the ingredients fully)
1. Set 2 bowls out for preparing and serving
2. Tear up kale and divide it into each bowl evenly
3. Put half of diced tomato (seeds and all) into each bowl
4. Divide up onion in between each bowl on top
5. Top with cubed avocado pieces
6. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil evenly onto each bowl
7. Pout 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar evenly on top
8. Sprinkle your favorite healthy salt and black pepper on top to your liking
9. Enjoy with a friend, family member, or lover preferably outside on a sunny lightly breezy day.
Recipe and photo by Salvatore Fiteni, Health Mentor for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Salvatore here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Hailing from Long Island, NY, Salvatore is a musician, health coach, blogger, and someone on a journey of personal growth who wants to share the tools he picks up along the way with others looking to transform their life for the better.