Total Time: 20 minutes
1 avocado cut into small pieces
1/2 bunch of kale
1 tablespoon liquid aminos
2 teaspoons brown rice vinegar
5 or more shiitake mushrooms
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
(in oven at 350 for 10 minutes until brown, can also use a pan without oil)
1. Pre-heat oven for toasting sesame seeds
2. Tear up kale with your hands in a bowl, then add other ingredients except avocado
3. Once sesame seeds are toasted, add those in and mix it with your hands
4. Put avocado pieces on top
- Nutrient dense
- Hearty and filling
- Packed with protein
- High fiber
- Rich in essential vitamins & minerals
Recipe and photo by Salvatore Fiteni, Health Mentor for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Salvatore here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Hailing from Long Island, NY, Salvatore is a musician, health coach, blogger, and someone on a journey of personal growth who wants to share the tools he picks up along the way with others looking to transform their life for the better.