Total making time: 15 minutes
Makes: 12 balls
1. 1 cup Cacao Powder
2. 1 cup Coconut Oil
3. Sweetner of your choice: 1/2 cup of Agave or Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
4. 3/4 cup Coconut Meal (Coconut Flakes ground in a blender to make a fine consistency meal)
5. 3/4 Coconut Flakes or enough to roll all the balls in.
+ Add more sweetner if you like it sweet
+ Add 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla for added flavor
+ Add more coconut oil or sweetner to make them more moist
+ Add more coconut meal to make it dryer
1. Mix the cacao powder, coconut oil, coconut meal and sweetner of choice in bowl with a spoon until well combined.
2. Roll the chocolate mixture into balls.
3. Roll the balls into coconut flakes.
- Raw Living Nutrients
- Essential oils for healthy skin
- Vegan (use maple syrup)
- Raw (use raw honey)
- GLUTEN FREE
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Rich in Fiber, Vitamins and Minerals
- High in Magnesium
- Great workout food
- For Weight Loss
- High in Protein
- Good amount of Folate
This recipe made by Liana Werner-Gray NYC 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth.