Total time: 30 minutes
For the dressing:
1 Meyer Lemon or Blood Orange or citrus of your choice
1 1/2 tsp. raw honey
1/4 c. good quality extra-virgin olive oil
For the Salad:
4 cups baby arugula
1 small bulb of fennel, sliced paper thin
¼ cup pomegranate seeds
2 blood oranges, peeled and divided into segments
1. Using a microplane, zest your citrus. Then juice it.
2. Combine remaining ingredients except oil in a blender.
3. While the blender is running, slowly add oil in order to emulsify the the fat into the liquid. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, toss arugula and fennel with ½ of the dressing.
5. Divide salad among 4 plates.
6. Top each salad with oranges and pomegranates.
+ Aids weight loss
+ Raw living nutrients
+ Good source of chlorophyll
+ High in fiber and anti-oxidants
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Chef Hannah Gruber.
Photo thanks to Hannah Gruber.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
These March recipes are created by Chef Hannah Gruber who lives the lifestyle.