Total time: 25 minutes
The Earth Diet tomato sauce.
4 large zucchinis
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 cup of vegetables, your choice
1 pepper (capsicum) diced
1/4 cup mushrooms
1/4 cup tomatoes
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon of rosemary
1 tablespoon of thyme
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
1. Cut up the zucchinis length wise so you have long slices and lay them in a round oven pan. Overlap them so you cannot see any of the pan.
2. Cover it in a thin layer of pizza or favorite spaghetti sauce (recipe here for tomato sauce in the Lasagana Recipe), add lots of vegetables; mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, whatever you like, then add fresh basil leaves, rosemary, and thyme.
3. Brush on a thin layer of raw honey or maple syrup.
4. Sprinkle some nutritional yeast.
5. Bake in oven at 300F for 10-15 min until the top is a little browned.
6. Cut like normal pizza, and serve.
+ Dairy Free
+ Gluten Free
+ Soy Free
+ High in Nutrients
+ For good digestion
+ For Weight Loss
+ Brain Food
+ High in Antioxidants
*** Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Sarah Barendse 2013, a Earth Dieter.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos - Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient used is naturally provided by earth.