Total time: 30 mins mixing 20 mins setting
Makes: 6 chocolate bars
1/4 cup of raw cacao butter
1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
1/4 cup raw almonds
1/4 teaspoon of Real Salt
1. Melt cacao butter in small pot on very low.
2. Add cacao powder when butter is melted and whip in.
3. Whip in maple syrup with a whisker until fluffy (1-2 minutes)
4. Pour into silicon mold or a flexible plastic container that can be placed on the freezer. Add nuts and very lightly sprinkle a dash of salt on top of mix and set in freezer for 1 hour.
Tip: Roast the almonds for Roasted Almond Chocolate Bars!
- Dairy free
- High in magnesium
- Includes protein and Vitamin E
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
Noah's chocolates available to purchase here.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,