"This is a hybrid chocolate, where I combined raw ingredients with a traditional melting method. The cacao nibs are raw and added on top of the melted chocolate mix. The cacao nibs are the 'chocolate chips'. This chocolate is vegan/plant based, dairy free, soy free and gluten free." Noah the Raw Chocolate Man
Total time: 30 minutes melting and mixing and 30 minutes setting
Makes 6 bars, serves 6-12
3/4 cup of raw cacao powder
1/4 of raw cacao butter
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon of real salt
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
Small DASH of mint extract (very potent)
1 tablespoon of cacao nibs sprinkled on top of setting chocolate (add more if you want more 'chips')
1. Melt cacao butter in small pot on very low.
2. Add cacao powder when butter is melted and whip in.
3. Add coconut sugar and stir in for several minutes until smooth, then add salt.
4. Whip in maple syrup and extracts at same time with a whisker until fluffy mix (happens very quickly)
Be very careful not to add too much mint extract! I always start off with very little and taste. It's much better to have a hint of mint rather than ruined chocolate.
5. Stuff into silicon mold or a flexible plastic container that can be placed on the freezer. Add nibs on top and set in freezer for 30 minutes.
+ Mint is a remedy for headaches, can be very soothing, relaxing and refreshing, it also assists with digestion, can be used to treat depression, anxiety and asthma.
+ Super high in antioxidants
+ High in magnesium
+ Plant based / vegan
+ Dairy Free
+ Good for heart and brain health
+ Mood boosting
+ Good fats for the brain, hair and nails
+ Gluten free
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Rock'n Raw Photos - Raw and Unedited - No Filter
Noah's chocolates available to purchase here.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,