Makes: 22 balls
Total time: 15 minutes
1 and 3/4 cups of fine almond meal
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 and 1/2 tablespoons of cacao nibs
1/2 teaspoon of real salt
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/4 cup cacao butter
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/3 cup palm/coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Make the coating:
1. Melt cacao butter
2. Add cacao powder, palm/coconut sugar and vanilla
3. Mix until well combined
Make the balls:
1. Mix almond meal with maple syrup in medium bowl.
2. Add cacao nibs, salt and vanilla and mix thoroughly. You can use your hands or a spoon.
3. Form into balls about 1/2 inch in size and enjoy!
*Then place balls on parchment paper and pour chocolate mix over cookie dough balls.
1. Add a tablespoon of melted cacao butter and place in fridge to solidify and add a more chocolatey taste and feel to the cannonballs.
2. Try rolling balls in cacao powder for the super superfood bliss feelings!
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Raw / no cooking
- Plant based
- Soy free
- High in protein
- Tastes like "cookie dough"
- Increases energy
- High in antioxidants
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,